TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY OF NISSPRO Products
To benefit from the limited warranty, the customer is advised to read Nisspro technologies Pvt. Ltd Limited Warranty terms together with the important, care and maintenance sections provided in the user manual.
Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd gives warranty that nisspro Mobile Phones cellular products and/or genuine nisspro accessories “Products” and other electronic Products are free from defects in material and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the mobile phone product, (except battery and accessories) extends for the first twelve (12) months begins on the date of purchase of the product.
2. The limited warranty for genuine nisspro battery and accessories extend for the first six (6) months begins on the date of purchase of product.
3. The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser (“customer”) of the product. It is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser / end user.
4. The limited warranty extends only to product purchased in India and distributed/sold by Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd.
5. During the limited warranty period, Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd or its authorized service centres will repair or replace, at Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd option, any defective products or parts thereof with new or factory rebuilt replacement items, and return the product to the customer in working condition. Customer will not be required to pay for either parts or labour in repairing or replacing the product provided such defects are covered under the terms and conditions of this limited warranty card. All replaced parts, boards and equipments shall become property of Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd. The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be free of defects at the time of shipment/sales and, therefore, shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms.
6. Repaired product will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
7. Customers are advised to take the backup of the phone data before handing over the phone for repair. Service Centre will not responsible for any data loss
8. Data loss by misusing or mishandling the phone by end user or during the repair by service centre, Personal data, downloads and customised software will not covered under warranty and will be wiped from customer/end user device without any prior notice to customer/end user
9. Upon request from Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd or authorized service centre, the customer must provide purchase Invoice or warranty card to prove the date and place of purchase.
10. Warranty Card not filled and stamped from authorised retailer and dealer.
11. What this warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd, including damage caused by dropping, blown fuses, spills of food or liquid
- Defects or malfunctions of the product not notified by customer during the warranty period
- Products which have had their serial number or IMEI number removed or tampered with.
- Damage resulting from use of non nisspro-approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Products used or obtained in rental program.
- The defect or damage was caused by defective function of the cellular system or by inadequate signal reception by external network.
- The product was used with or connected to accessory not supplied by nisspro, not fit for use with Smart Play mobile phones or used in other than its intended use.
- The battery was short circuited or seals of the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or the battery was used in equipment other than its intended use
- Due to third party software or unauthorised software or virus/malware/adware from other device or computer or network or online..
- Password setting/ resetting and computer virus.
- Damage from electricity/Power/current fluctuation to handset/parts/accessories
- Damages due to causes beyond control like lighting, abnormal voltage, act of god or while in transit to service centre or to the purchaser’s residence.
No other express warranty is applicable to this product. The duration of any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of marketability, is limited to the duration of the express warranty herein. Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for the loss of the use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other damages, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this product or for any breach of any express or implied warranty, including the implied warranty of marketability applicable to this product.
13. Nisspro technologies pvt. Ltd neither assumes nor authorizes any authorized service centre or any person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty.
14. All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
15. Nisspro strongly recommends that separate permanent written records be kept of all important data. Data may lost or altered in virtually any electronic memory product under certain circumstances. Therefore, nisspro assumes no responsibility for data lost rendered unusable whether as a result of improper use, repairs, defects, battery replacement, use after the specific battery life has expired, or any other cause.